Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Post

I am new to this whole blogging idea, but I saw this website and thought this would be better than trying to keep up my own web page.  I crochet, knit and sometimes sew, when my sewing machine feels like working.  I have a sewing machine, embroidery machine and serger and right now it seems like my little sewing machine is the only one that feels like cooperating.  

I always have multiple projects going at the same time because I get bored, and my crochet projects are normally blankets and therefore not easy to take with me.  That is one reason why knitting is my favorite.  

It seems I've made things for everybody but Andrew & the girls, so this year I've decided to make something for them.  I am hoping by Christmas to have something under the tree for each of them.  Once Andrew & my mom's projects are finished, I will be working on my first knit blanket.  I am so excited!  I will definitely have some smaller projects to work on also.

I will post some pictures of my previous projects at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment