Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Andrew's Blanket

Andrew's blanket (5 rows left)
My goal this week is to wrap up SOME of my unfinished projects.  I feel like my house is getting over-run by them, and this week is a week that I need to feel some sort of accomplishment.  This weekend was one of THOSE weekends at work and I was in a horrible mood (not that my attitude has greatly improved, so far).  I ended up starting Andrew's skull cap over, Sunday - I do hate frogging and I did  not have the patience to frog an entire row (I probably should have put it aside until I was in a better mood).  I worked all day yesterday on Andrew's blanket and was able to get 7 rounds done (I think).  I watched Invincible, Avatar, White Oleander, Spring 1941, Narnia (Prince Caspian) and Salem Witch Trials yesterday while crocheting.  I had seen most of the movies before so I was able to crochet at a pretty steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment